A combat legend receives significant ergonomic and performance upgrades. It's an unbeatable combination of the Benchmade automatic and patented AXIS mechanisms. Positive blade release is achieved with either hand by drawing the AXIS thumb-button back and firing the blade open. To close, simply draw the button back and fold the blade closed. A simple integrated safety is easily actuated to lock the blade open or closed. An ultra-secure grip is had with a unique tread machined into the aluminum handle scales. A reversible deep-carry pocket clip or the included Cordura sheath with Malice clip keeps this knife securely on your person. Your world demands performance at a moment's notice, and the 5700 delivers full on!
- Auto AXIS pull release with integrated safety
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum handle
- Cordura sheath with snap retention and malice clip
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.72"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.63"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 6.32 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Auto AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.72"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA